The InfoPanels System is used in tourism in the Moravian-Silesian Region. At present, it is used in the project called Beskydská a Jesenická magistrála which is an integrated service of the Moravian-Silesian Region for the visitors of the Beskydy and Jeseníky Mountains. Our system provides visitors with all necessary information directly at the summer and winter resorts.
The InfoPanels System is one of the parts of our IOS system that uses modern communication technologies (mobile devices, GPS, Internet etc.) for the collection of data from the localities. The system then provides visitors with information about the condition of ski slopes and cross-country skiing trails, cycling paths, accommodation and catering and up-to-date messages about interesting places or events in the locality.
Benefits of InfoPanels for Tourism
- Increasing the attractiveness of the region and contributing to the development of tourism.
- Modernizing the method of providing information to visitors.
- Providing comfort for winter and summer holidays.
- Increasing the domestic and foreign visit rate.
- Making cross-country skiing and public cycling more attractive.
- Supporting small and medium enterprises with the objective to increase the prosperity of the region.
- Having a positive impact on the following target groups:
- Domestic visitors
- Foreign visitors
- Local population
- Local municipalities
- Existing and prospective entrepreneurs in tourism